Steps to integrate Zoom:
1. Create a Zoom Account - To start with you need a Zoom account. Account creation in free. To avail services like 40minutes+ Zoom sessions, you obviously need a Paid account. Read more about Zoom pricing here.
2. After creating an account, you need to link that account with the Course Builder. To do so you must first create an app that will connect our LMS to Zoom. It's quite easy. Click on this link. Next click on JWT.
3. After you select JWT. You will be asked to give a name to the app, and then some basic information like developer name, company name, email address etc. Use your name for both and use your email address. Finally, go to the Activate tab and press “Activate your app” to make the JWT operational.
4. Once you have done that you'll see your app credentials as shown below.
5. Finally comeback to your dashboard. Add your API credentials and click Save.
6. You can also check your API connection. Once done, you are good to go.
We don't allow Instructors to upload video on our platform. Instead you need to use any video hosting platforms for your videos. There are multiple free and paid options out there. You can watch the below video for more clarity.
To add a question, select the type of question from the dropdown. Configure the settings for each question.
Add a description if you want.
Finally add a few relevant answers if it is a multi-choice question. From the list select the correct answer. Make sure that there is only one obvious answer as this is a single choice question. Based on the nature of the question this part will differ.
At last, click save and continue to keep adding more.
There is also an option to add questions in bulk using the Import Quiz feature.
In the Settings and Advanced options tabs you can adjust the various configurations to organize the quiz as per your use case. The following details can be configured.
The details are as below.
Attachments: If you want to provide sample questions, research paper or any kind of drawing as instructions, you can upload a file in this section.
Time Duration: This applies right after the student views the assignment section. You can set any number starting from zero. Here Zero means no time limit. After the time limit is over, the student will not be able to upload any files on the assignment section and submit the assignment.
Mark: The total mark has to be mentioned here. You can set any number larger than zero.
Passing Mark: The minimum mark for the assignment considered as pass. you can set any number larger than zero and smaller than or equal the total mark.
Allow to Upload Files: If you want to allow the students to upload files, then you can set any number larger than zero. If you do not want the students to upload any files and just write the text on the submission page, then you can set it to zero.
Upload File Size Limit: You can specify a number larger than zero here. This field calculates and restricts the file upload size in megabytes.
This will allow you to create lesson-specific meetings for your students. The various details required for setting up a Zoom lesson are as follows.
Meeting Host: Select the meeting’s host account.
Meeting Name: Give the meeting a name.
Meeting Summary: Give a summary of what the meeting is about. Mention things such as topics to be covered, type of meeting, etc.
Meeting Time: Select the time and date of the meeting
Meeting Duration: Select the duration of the meeting. PS: If you are a free user of Zoom, you cannot hold meetings longer than 40min.
Time Zone: Specify the timezone for the meeting.
Auto Recording: Specify the Recording type of the meeting. Local will store the meeting to a user’s PC while cloud will use Zoom cloud storage. Please note that students joining through the browser will not be able to store the meeting, as only the Zoom app can store the meeting.